AmenitiesVacation on an organic farm
Our guests may be coming to a farm but that in no way means they have to go without all the comforts, taste, or cleanliness. In fact, we place great importance on these criteria. Our vacation apartments are new and very beautifully furnished. They offer all the amenities that you could possibly want on a vacation.
CHILDREN-FRIENDLY - this is not just a catchphrase but a top priority here. From the littlest youngsters to the biggest kids, we cater to all needs and interests. The interaction of man and animal plays an integral role at our farm.
- Ski storage room with ski boot dryer
- Large garden with old fruit trees, garden house with pine lounge and covered grill area
- Sunny terrace with comfortable seating, loungers in the meadow
- Swings (also for babies), slide, giant trampoline (covered), table tennis (covered)
- Weekly herb tours with our herbal expert
- Helping feed the animals and clean out the stables is possible
- Parking right at the house, breakfast roll delivery service 7 days a week, FREE WIFI in all vacation apartments
Relaxing in the large garden
Right outside the house is a large garden with many old fruit trees, where you can let your soul soar in the sunshine and recharge your batteries. In the spring, you can take a bite of our juicy, organic apricots, and in autumn, there are home-grown apples and pears.
Listen to the rustling of the leaves and enjoy the peace and quiet - this is a vacation in the Zillertal.
Garden house for breakfast and grilling
In our garden, there is a wonderful, newly designed garden house made completely from pine with a large arbor. There is probably no lovelier spot to enjoy breakfast or coffee and cake in the afternoon.
Warm summer evenings are the best time to grill and experience an unforgettable evening with the family. In the garden house is a magnificently fragrant pine lounge.
Barefoot path and snack path Feel & experience nature
For your well-being, we have a barefoot path in the garden, where you can take a leisurely stroll under the apple trees without a care in the world. The path includes 6 stations with different ground surfaces such as pebbles, a forest floor, sand, or moss. Walking barefoot is not only fun but is also good for your health. Awaiting all nature lovers is a small "snack path" with red and black currant shrubs and sweet raspberry bushes.